Monday, September 20, 2010

I have returned and finished things!

Art News

Hey! I know it's been a while since I've uploaded this (mostly unread) blog for Creatures and Petz. I've gotten partially back into creatures, and here is a picture that I've drawn for a simple RP I have with a fellow creatures fan:



Aaron - Horse Chichi Norn by *Azumizai on deviantART


I'll probably end up drawing her characters soon myself! Especially Lurie. I don't know why, but I adore the design that Norngirl gave Lurie.

Genetic Project News

It has been completed. I have sat down and completed the silly thing. I decided to stick with using only 3 Pigment Bleed genes as a fourth, as I said before, made them genetically brighter but not physically brighter. While yes, this enabled the norns to be more likely to pass some sort of colouration onto their young, this became somewhat of a non-point to me and I stuck with three.

I'll have more information on the Pigment Bleed Pack later, along with images. I'll have a post dedicated to the pack itself, I think. Will probably be easier for people who future want the pack, or know about the pack, but don't have the ReadME.txt/.rtf that will be IN the .zip file itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment